In order to play Arab Millionaire, you must abide by the rules outlined in the Terms and Conditions. Failure to abide by such rules can lead to the forfeiting of any funds deposited, or any money won. Such rules include but are not limited to the following:
- You must register and provide complete and accurate information
- You must provide your full, official name (no nicknames) that matches your identification card and payment methods
- You must choose a username and secure password
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You can only have one account. Any money won as a result of opening multiple accounts is forfeited.
- You must verify your email and phone number by clicking a link that will be sent to the email account you provide and entering the PIN Code sent to the number you provide.
- You can only register and play from available countries. (See list of blocked countries below)
- You must notify us if you are a Politically Exposed Person (PEP) or immediate family member of a PEP as defined in Section 4.7 of our Terms and Conditions
Upon Deposit of Funds
- You can deposit funds into your user account by clicking the “Deposit Money” and “Confirm Deposit” on the “My Wallet” page
- You may not deposit funds that originate from any illegal activity or source, or that are tainted or associated with any illegal or ill-gotten means.
- You may not make a deposit using a credit card or other payment method that doesn’t belong to you, regardless of if you received permission to do so from another person
Upon Withdrawal of Funds
- You can withdraw funds from your account by clicking on “Withdraw Money” on the “My Wallet” page, and choosing the preferred method for receiving the funds.
- The amount You wish to withdraw must be a minimum of €100.
- The withdrawal amount must be less, or equal to, the amount available in your account.
- You cannot withdraw funds prior to playing with at least 50% of the amount You deposited (excluding any winnings).
- You can only withdraw funds to the same payment method from which the deposit came from and to an account that matches the name registered by You.
- You cannot withdraw any funds until you have made at least 1 deposit using real money.
- You cannot withdraw any promotional money. All winnings from the Wheel of Fortune and Daily Quiz are considered promotional money. However, any winnings resulting from playing Arab Millionaire with promotional or real money can be withdrawn.
- Please note that the intermediary banks charge for wire transfers. We do not control or know how much they will charge, since it is an international wire transfer.
- If you are requested to provide documents to verify your identity, address, payment method, source of funds, and/or source of wealth, you must provide such valid documents within 30 days or your User Account will be restricted.
- As a result of restrictions related to our business license, we currently cannot operate in all countries. We are working on addressing this.
- The countries we cannot operate in at this time include: Estonia, Ethiopia, Iran,Netherlands, North Korea, Pakistan, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, UK, US and Yemen .
- If there is more than one Grand Prize winner in the Arab Millionaire drawing, the winners share the 80% of the Grand Prize allocated to the winners.
- The Grand Prize of the Arab Millionaire drawing (won by matching 6 numbers during the live drawing), and all other prizes over 300,000 Euro for any game, will be paid to the winner(s) over a two-year period in equal monthly installments.
- Any scratcher game prize, or any other prize for any game, between 10,000, and 300,000 Euro, will be paid to the winner(s) over a one-year period in equal monthly installments.
- Charities will receive 20% of the Grand Prize, no matter how many winners there are
- Each ticket is treated independently. Therefore, if you buy multiple tickets with the same number-set, each ticket wins. However, the maximum amount a Grand Prize winner can win is the Grand Prize amount
- All prizes for the Arab Millionaire drawing entries must be claimed within 6 months of the draw date. Smaller prizes that are automatically put in your wallet will be considered as claimed.
Purchases and Refunds
- €1 gets you 10 Lives for the Daily Quiz and one Free drawing entry for the Grand Prize Drawing.
- All sales are final as entries are applied instantly to a drawing. There are no refunds, cancellations, returns or changes after any purchase, without exception
- When you have both promotional tokens and real money in your wallet, the promotional tokens will be used first, and the real money will be used once all the promotional tokens are used up.
Complaints and Disputes
- If You have a complaint, You may contact our customer service as indicated on the Company Sites at email@example.com or you can call by telephone at +356 2778 1500.
- ArabMillionaire Limited will use its best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly, and within 60 days of receiving a dispute.
- If You disagree with a final decision resolution of the Company in respect to Your claim and/or dispute and would like to contest it, you can refer the dispute to the below registered Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) entity after you have exhausted the Company’s complaint procedure. The conclusions of the ADR entity are binding upon You and the Company. The contact information for the ADR entity is as follows:
ProMediate (UK) Limited
Brow Farm Top Road Frodsham Cheshire WA66SP
Telephone: +44 0203 621 3908; +44 07827 961764
- You may also bring Your claim and/or dispute to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), at the below provided contact information. However, only complaints alleging the Company is partaking in services that are unlawful, unsafe, unfair, or not transparent should be brought to the MGA. The MGA may refer you to the ADR entity if it determines the matter falls under the ADR entity. The contact information for the MGA is as follows:
Malta Gaming Authority
Building SCM 02-03, Level 4, SmartCity Malta, Ricasoli SCM1001, Malta
Telephone Number: +356 2546 9000
- You cannot be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or any third party’s participation in any of the Games.
- You cannot use any software assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices or robots during your participation in the Games.