In order to play Arab Millionaire, you must abide by the rules outlined in the Terms and Conditions. Failure to abide by such rules can lead to the forfeiting of any funds deposited, or any money won. Such rules include but are not limited to the following:
- You must register and provide complete and accurate information
- You must provide your full, official name (no nicknames) that matches your identification card and payment methods
- You must choose a username and secure password
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You can only have one account
- You must verify your email by clicking a link that will be sent to the email account you provide
- You can only register and play from available countries. (See list of blocked countries below)
- You must notify us if you are a Politically Exposed Person (PEP) or immediate family member of a PEP as defined in Section 4.7 of our Terms and Conditions
Upon Deposit of Funds
- You can deposit funds into your user account by clicking the “Deposit Money” and “Confirm Deposit” on the “My Wallet” page
- You may not deposit funds that originate from any illegal activity or source, or that are tainted or associated with any illegal or ill-gotten means.
- You may not make a deposit using a credit card or other payment method that doesn’t belong to you, regardless of if you received permission to do so from another person .
Upon Withdrawal of Funds
- You can withdraw funds from your account by clicking on “Withdraw Money” on the “My Wallet” page, and choosing the preferred method for receiving the funds.
- The amount You wish to withdraw must be a minimum of €50.
- The withdraw amount must be less, or equal to, the amount available in your account.
- You cannot withdraw funds prior to playing with at least 50% of the amount You deposited (excluding any winnings).
- You can only withdraw funds to the same payment method from which the deposit came from and to an account that matches the name registered by You.
- You cannot withdraw any promotional money. However, any winnings resulting from playing with promotional money can be withdrawn.
- If you are requested to provide documents to verify your identity, address, payment method, source of funds, and/or source of wealth, you must provide such valid documents within 30 days or your User Account will be restricted.
Purchases and Refunds
- €1 gets you 20 Lives and one drawing entry for the Grand Prize Drawing.
- All sales are final as entries are applied instantly to a drawing. There are no refunds, cancellations, returns or changes after any purchase, without exception.
- As a result of restrictions related to our business license, we currently cannot operate in all countries. We are working on addressing this. The countries we cannot operate in at this time include:
Trinidad and Tobago
Grand Prize Winner
- If there is more than one Grand Prize winner, the winners equally share the 80% of the Grand Prize allocated to the winners.
- Charities will receive 20% of the Grand Prize, no matter how many winners there are.
- You cannot be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or any third party’s participation in any of the Games.
- You cannot use any software assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices or robots during your participation in the Games.